The Infrastructure project will deliver all of the services and landscaping works for the Western Campus and University Avenue. The primary works are based on the site of the old Glasgow Western Infirmary including;
- Asbestos removal and demolition of a number of buildings and sections of buildings.
- A cut and fill exercise to reshape the site to reflect the proposed layout.
- Installation of new Mechanical & Electrical infrastructure to provide services to proposed building plot locations.
- Hard and soft landscaping of all public realm areas.
- The realignment of University Avenue and University Place, including the addition of new street lighting, cycle lanes and bus stops.